CONCORD, NH – The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has announced the second presumptive positive test result in New Hampshire for COVID-19, the disease caused by... Read more
By Phyllis A. Muzeroll CLAREMONT, NH—Area fans, and even those who are not regular viewers, of “American Idol” will have an extra reason to tune into the program on Sunday, March 17: Claremo... Read more
On November 14, at approximately 12:00 PM, Lebanon Police and Fire Departments responded to Interstate 89 Northbound between exits 18 and 19 for a report of a vehicle that was struck by snow... Read more
NEWPORT, NH–“The Newport School Board is pleased to join Claremont, Fall Mountain, and Unity to host a discussion on New Hampshire Education Funding,” announced Superintend... Read more
Creative Hub/Business Incubator Offers Unique Opportunities CLAREMONT, NH – TwinState MakerSpaces, Inc., developer of the Claremont MakerSpace (CMS) will be holding a Grand Opening Celebrati... Read more
CONCORD, NH—Attorney General Gordon J. MacDonald is warning New Hampshire residents that IRS scam calls are on the increase throughout New Hampshire. In the last few days, the Attorney Gener... Read more
LEBANON, NH–On November 18, the Lebanon Police Department received a report of an assault against a patient at Genesis ElderCare Center. The investigation determined that a Licensed Nu... Read more
During the week of May 8th, 2017, members of the Vermont Drug Task Force conducted arrest operations in Windsor County after several months of investigation. The Vermont Drug Task Force was... Read more
Brian A. Roy LKA: 409 Main Street, Walpole, NH DOB: 01/31/1993 Description: White male, height: 6’03”, weight: 175 lbs., eyes: brown, hair: brown Original charge: Assault by Prisoner, Class... Read more
e-Ticker News of Claremont
7 hours ago
The Oct. 26 edition is posted. Click on link and go to Current Issue on Home page.www.etickernewsofclaremont.com ... See MoreSee Less
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linked InShare by Email
Comment on Facebook
11 hours ago
Animal Control Officer Cathy Sullivan has contacted us to say that “We are asking for donations to help several animals that were in a house fire on Bellic St. last night.They have been brought to: Claremont Animal Hospital, 446 Charlestown Rd., Claremont NH 03743.If you can help, please send any donations to this address.Once again we thank you for your generosity.” ... See MoreSee Less
Donations like food, blankets, etc. or money?
Hope everything goes well for these animals!!
I can give any cats a temp indoor home till the family is ready to take them back.....
23 hours ago
CFD Called to Structure Fire SundayCLAREMONT, NH—The Claremont Fire Department responded to 24 Bellic Street, a story and a half, single-family structure, for a reported structure fire on October 25 at 5:40 PM, as dispatched by Claremont Safety Services Dispatch Center. The department responded with two engines and a crew of four. At 5:44 PM the first arriving engine found fire conditions on both the first and second floors; the structure had extensive fire, smoke and heat damage throughout. The fire was brought under control at 5:58 PM. “The structure was abnormally dangerous as two exterior weight-bearing walls had bowed outward,” said Claremont Fire Chief Bryan Burr. “Due to those safety concerns, crews were limited to three at time entering the structure, slowing the department’s ability to check for extension. The structure is a total loss. Fire crews will remain on scene through Monday morning until the city’s building officials can assess the damage and structural stability.”Burr said that Ascutney, Charlestown and Newport Fire Departments responded to Claremont, providing both station coverage and on scene assistance. Claremont Police and Golden Cross Ambulance also assisted on scene.Burr reported that no one was home at the time of the fire. Several pets did perish and were recovered by fire fighters. At least three pets did survive. All pets were released to the care of the Sullivan County Animal Control. The fire has been deemed accidental with the origin being an overloaded electrical circuit. “As fire departments across the nation closeout fire prevention activities, it should be noted that working smoke alarms are the only defense we have when a fire starts in a home,” said Burr. “This home did not have working smoke alarms. For more information on smoke alarms, call your local fire department. The Claremont Fire Department has a free smoke alarm program, providing alarms for Claremont residents that are owner/occupants of a single-family home. Please call 542-7012 for more information.”(Eric Zengota photo) ... See MoreSee Less
Awesome job all claremont emergency services
Heat from the fire. Weight from the water being put on fire, for just a couple ideas.
I'm glad my uncle and cousin got out of the house safe
Sue Companion-Roy is this near you ?
Thankfully no one was hurt
Omg this is across the st from my childhood home so glad wes Ashley and amanda were not injured
Just glad everyone is safe...
Yes up the road
View more comments
★ 2016 Copyright E-Ticker News of Claremont ★ Website by Bee Balm Productions ★