Jean Frances Weed, 82, of Claremont, NH, died Friday morning November 29, 2019, at Valley Regional Hospital. She was born in Claremont, NH, on May 13, 1937, the daughter of Owen J. and Flore... Read more
Casandra Mae “Cassie” Lufkin, 27, of Charlestown, NH, passed away at her home Saturday morning November 23, 2019, after an almost three-year battle with cancer. She was born on January 14, 1... Read more
Agnes Crossman passed away peacefully in her sleep on Thursday, November 14th, 2019, surrounded by loved ones. She missed her 90th birthday by 4+ hours. She was born November 15th,1929 at Co... Read more
Norman “Norm” J. LeBlanc, 70, of Claremont, NH, gracefully passed from this life on Wednesday, November 20, 2019, at the VA Medical Center in White River Junction, VT. Norman was... Read more
Darlene Kebalka, 58, of Claremont, NH, passed away Monday evening, November 18, 2019, surrounded by family after a long battle with cancer. She was born in Claremont, NH, on June 17, 1961.... Read more
Karlie Lynn Shaw, 64, lost her battle with health issues on Monday, November 11, 2019. She was born on May 20, 1955, in Nutley, NJ, and graduated from Nutley High School in 1973. Karlie mar... Read more
Mildred F. Richardson, 90, of Cornish, NH, passed away at the Sullivan County Health Care in Unity on November 9, 2019. “Millie” was born in Groton, VT, on August 17, 1929, the daughter of F... Read more
Bobbie (Roberta) L. Martineau Pebbles, Charlestown, NH, (60) died unexpectedly at home after a short illness on Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019. It is impossible to understate the love that surrounde... Read more
Fernand “Fred” Victor Coderre, 91, born in Claremont, NH, on Aug. 19, 1928, the son of Armand and Rose (Gerard) Coderre, passed away peacefully at Kimberly Hall in Windsor, CT, on November 9... Read more
Genesa Rejeanne Barton, 23, of Litchfield, NH, died Wednesday (October 30, 2019) at Southern NH Medical Center in Nashua, NH. She was born in Claremont, NH, on October 24, 1996, the daughter... Read more
e-Ticker News of Claremont
11 hours ago
... See MoreSee Less
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linked InShare by Email
Comment on Facebook
Check security cameras if available to see how accident happened. It may answer lots of questions.
You should be more scared of the elderly driving on the roads... I'm in home care and it SHOCKS me at the number of clients I have that still drive and their families and the dmv can not take away their licenses with out alot of proof. And even then it's hard to take it away. Be scared of the elderly driving not the kids.
Probably a 16 year old. Which in my mind is still way too young to be driving.
Adree sista... Even though I have a Grandchild 16 yrs old w a license.
12 hours ago
Pellet Stove Cause of Fire on MondayOn Monday, Jan. 20, the Claremont Fire Department responded to 69 Chestnut Street, a single-family residence, for a structure fire.Claremont Safety Services Dispatch Center received the call and dispatched the fire department at 7:39 a.m. First arriving fire units were on scene at 7:41 a.m. and reported smoke emitting from the front entrance of the residence but no fire showing. According to Claremont Fire Chief Bryan Burr, once fire crews were able to make entry, they encountered heavy charring of the wood flooring and smoke conditions on all levels of the story and a half home. They also found that the fire burned a large hole in the floor of the living room near the front of a pellet stove. The fire was under control at 7:48 a.m. The home sustained moderate smoke damage and significant structural damage to the floor and floor support members. The fire was deemed accidental. The home was reported to be insured, said Burr. Crews stayed on scene until 9:01 a.m. ... See MoreSee Less
No specific what or how the pellet stove started the fire. I assume no fire proofing between the pellet stove and the floor???
NEVER OPEN THE DOOR WHILE THE STOVE IS RUNNING HOT!!
DO NOT BURN WOOD CHUNKS OR TRASH IN THE STOVE😳
2 days ago
The Jan. 20 edition is posted. Click on link and go to Current Issue on Home page.www.etickernewsofclaremont.com ... See MoreSee Less
Adam Goss look at the little cutie is see in this pic!
★ 2016 Copyright E-Ticker News of Claremont ★ Website by Bee Balm Productions ★